It is easy to get prints from your Androids, iPhones, and Laptops on the wireless printers. This article will guide you on connect the Printer with wifi with some easy and quick settings.
Wireless Printing is an easy way to get your prints without any trouble. Sometimes a wireless connection on the Printer does not run smoothly, and printing becomes a mess. That is because the multiple types of printers have different settings. The wifi connection settings need to be done accurately for a smooth printing process.
The printing market is loaded with printers, including hp , ricoma and Canon, etc. Connecting these printers using a wireless network, a window computer, an Apple device, or an android phone is crucial. The steps vary depending on the type of printing source.
Connect Printer with wifi or a wireless network
We need to follow the below-mentioned steps to establish a connection with a wireless network.
Connect the Printer to wifi
- Open the screen menu on your Printer’s display screen and find “settings.”
- Then open “Network Settings” or “Network Connection,”
- Select “Wifi Setup.”
- Then ” or “Network Setup or Wifi Setup Wizard”
- Your Printer will start Searching for networks.
- Click on your wifi network from the list of networks.
- Enter the wifi password.
- For printers without a display screen, insert the USB cable to your computer’s USB port and the other end to the Printer to perform “Setup Wizard.”
- The “Setup Wizard” is available on CD as a soft copy or an installer file downloaded from the official website.
- Once finished, unplug the USB and continue using it wirelessly.
Setup Your Printer On Your Computer
- After your Printer is connected to your home network, you must add your Printer to the computer or any other printing device.
- For connecting with wifi, Click on the “startup menu.”
- Select “Control Panel” or “settings” depending on the version of the computer you are using.
- Select “Devices” or “Devices and Printer”
- Then “Add a Printer.”
- Choose your Printer from the list of popped-up printers and then select “Add device.”
- If your Printer is not available in the list of printers, then click on “The Printer that I want is not listed.”
- Follow the prompts to set up your Printer on your computer to print wirelessly.
Connect hp printer to wifi with ho Smart
We must have the following information before we set up our hp printer.
- A network-connected Windows 10 computer
- An HP printer powered on
- Active internet connection
- Wireless password and key
Start the connection method by following these steps.
- First of all, open the browser on your computer and search “123hp.com”.
- Type your printer name with the model in the search bar and click next.
- Click on “Install HP printer” from the webpage that opens.
- On the HP Smart page that opens on Microsoft Store, click on Install.
- Launch the app after installation.
- Click on continue to share usage data to establish setup mode.
- Go to your Windows computer and click on Setup new Printer.
- Click on Setup when your printer notification prompts.
- Click on continue and allow proximity. Give a password to let it operate.
- Click on “activate hp plus.” Sign up to create an account. Sign in if you already have an account.
- Your hp printer is connected to wifi and your windows computer. It is ready to print.
Printers and window computers need to have the same wifi connection while starting a printing process. Windows computers are replaceable with Androids, iPhones, and other devices to choose pictures or designs we need to print or from which source. Revise the same process for other devices and continue printing wirelessly.
How to connect a printer with wifi is no more a mystery for a non-technical person. The process to connect a printer with wifi is quick and simple. The method takes time depending on the model of your Printer, but the procedure works the same. It also depends on the gear screen availability or the old button version of your Printer. When you connect your Printer with a wifi network, it can work with any device connected with the same wifi network.
The above information is all we need to understand to connect a printer with wifi, and the above article better clears everything in a refined way. Try out the earlier tricks now and continue printing wirelessly. If you are looking for a printer that easily connects to wifi, visit our website.